Tuesday, September 30, 2014

First Day High


 

 The College of Education Socialization 2k14 is held on September 27, 2014 at Notre Dame University Gymnasium. The theme of the socialization is First Day High- throwback. The theme means, you wear something that suits your personality during your first day in college. Either you're Demure, Brainy, Rebel, Sporty or Sossy.

  Well, it depends on your personality. I wore a dress as if I'm the demure-type of person when I enter college. And that's a fact. I really love the socialization most especially the theme.I got to see my friends in different attires and socialize with other CED Families :))

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
  I really enjoyed the party. though the theme is not that like with other colleges which costs a lot, I consider our socialization as the best socials ever!! And College of    Education ROCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment